When I Met You

When I met you, I wasn't planning on falling in love. I wasn't planning on feeling so attracted to someone, but you awakened the feelings inside of me that I'd fogotten existed. When I met you, I didn't relize how much our love would grow-that the attraction that first brought us together would reach beyond passion to the confort of knowing I have someone very special,someone who is not only my lover, but also my closest friend. When I met you, I had no idea where our relationship would lead us, how beautiful you would make my world. But now I know without a doubt... The luckiest day oh my life was the day that I met you!!!!

Gee-Gee said...
hey ur work is great. :). can u check out some of mine and give me ur feed back?

Joele12 said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 7:35 pm:

just a guy that you pass in the hallway.

kinda sucks.... but hey cherish that memory always then.

decayingorganicmatter said...
Amazing and very relatable

Victoriaaa14 said...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 9:37 am:
it was good because i can deff relate to thiss. Meeting somoene and never thinking i would like them. (:

cassandra_2011 said...
This is a great poem! It could use some work, but it has potential. Try spacing lines, after almost every comma or period should work. Being all bundled together distracts from the work. Great Job!