The Ballet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

While dancing upon my toes
is when my happiness shows.
I twirl and I bound
to the classical sound
as I imagine my audience in rows.

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this poem!  It has a great flow to it.  Nice work!  :)

KnitsandPurls said...
I am a dancer too! You should check out my piece "She is a Dancer" 

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's so simple, yet charming. I feel as if I'm a ballerina on stage, dancing to Brahm and imagining an audience. 5/5:)

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow i love it!!! congrats on being published and props for actually writing a limerick!! first real one ive seen on the limerick page!!!! :)

Lexi-pex said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:05 am
I thought this was a really amazing poem. really great! : )

Jane_P This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can imagine you flying across the floor this way and that, in a dancing soar. Beautiful work. This poem is a streak of talent among the other works on here, which often come off as cliche. :)

ihop12 said...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:19 am
i have to say i big on poems but your poems have true heart. Bumblebee

HOT-P!NK said...
This is great. you must be a dancer!lmao