Haiku This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Onion peels,
A creeping ant crawls
Into caskets of moonlight

crumpled_parchmentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 6 at 5:23 am
What a casket of beauty! Keep writing. :)

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6 at 11:56 am
Thank you Indian mate!

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 15 at 10:13 am
Thanks Ella! I will comment on your stuff too! Thanks again, dear!

EllaJSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 4:58 pm
I just love the phrase, "caskets of moonlight." I really liked your other poem about the onion vendor, and it would be cool to see them strung together for a multiple stanza poem.