Ironic Haiku This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I dislike haikus.
They are too quick and abrupt
And always unfin-

beyondtheskyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YES! I feel the same way.

BrigidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this!!!!!!!!! It is really funny.

mydearwatsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 2, 2016 at 11:42 am
I personally like haikus, but I can understand where you're coming from. This made me laugh; great job!