Joykill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They suck happiness
through my pores – feasting on me
like a starving tick.

BlondePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 11, 2016 at 2:24 am
Can I just say that you're my hero and that I aspire to be you?!! I've been submitting poetry to this site for years and only 5 of my poems have received awards/been published. You have been submitting for 6 months and every.single.one.of.your.sumbissions.has.been.awarded. And for good reason!! You are legitimately a prodigy!!!

j1448This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 11, 2016 at 9:50 am
Thank you so very much! I'm glad that you read and genuinely enjoy my poetry. PS: Not every one of my submissions has received an award, I just delete the ones that don't. ;)