Writers Block

No inspiration.
Doubtful thoughts fill up the mind.
Results never found.

CatOfTheShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23 at 7:25 am
If you haven't found this out already, haiku are a great way to get over writer's block. They allow you to put your ideas out on paper without having to think if it means the right thing, if it states an idea correctly, or if people will interpret it the way you meant it. Haiku are the best way to simply lay something down without your run-of-the-mill writer's concerns. P.S. Your name totally reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya XD

Positivity_At_Its_FinestThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
writer's block is very normal!!! hmmm... maybe you should try writing a poem about not having a clue of what to write about... i did this before and it actually turned out great. and remember, being too shy to share your work is normal as well, but eventually you HAVE to be brave and allow your wings to fly! SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WILL enjoy your work!

BrigidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:11 am
Don't doubt your ability as a writer! This is a great little poem!

mikey9238498732q9874 said...
It's a really short poem, but it connects to so much of us!

MysteriousErudite said...
So deep man