Brick Walls

See you in the hall,

My heart takes off; this brick wall

Is interesting.

kate.marieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
never have i related so much to so few words. concise & lovely

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! will you check out some of my other work as well?

HumbleBee said...
This is a very nice haiku. In only seventeen syllables, you have captured such a common and familiar feeling. I love that you said "this brick wall is interesting" because it radiates imagery and puts me in my own high school hallway avoiding eye contact with my crush. Good job!

Thanks! I'm trying writing haikus for pretty much the first time. Glad you could relate with this one!!