wish. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

at least I tried to
hold on to what we never
really had

thrillqueen126This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2016 at 11:47 am
I love how even your shortest poems manage to convey so much emotion, while leaving room for the imagination. Amazing job, and congrats on getting published!

Admin. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! I'm also very proud of this one, so I'm glad you liked it ; u ;

blue- said...
Jun. 3, 2015 at 11:20 am
This is awesome! I love haiku and your style. Tbh, I'm not surprised you got published, 'cuz I knew you always had it in you. =^.^=

Amai-kun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! I actually had no idea I'd get published, especially not twice in two consecutive months. This is amazing, really.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
again you create something seemingly tiny, like a pearl. yet, as a pearl, it's gorgeous even amidst all the sand and chaos and despair of this world. nicely done. and congrats on the publication. ^u^

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
it reminds me of this book i saw today at a book store called chasers of the light by tyler knott gregson. it's ridiculously cute but astounding. if you haven't read it, go buy it. it's worth it: the style and formatting and the poems themselves.

Thank you, Mackay- I'm glad you took the time to read this. And I'm really happy to be in the magazine, so thank you again. I just found the book on Amazon, and it looks really good. I'm going to buy it for myself, I think. So thank you a third time for introducing it to me!

Awesome! So happy I could re-introduce this book. And again, I'm proud of your poem being in the magazine.

Amara-rose said...
Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:10 am
Another great poem i feel like it coinsides with the first one i commened on

Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:35 am
Thank you. I can certainly see that being true.

SilverInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
awsum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Muppet Silver.

TheDolphin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you deviated from the haiku format. This is so amazing. 10/10

Mar. 23, 2015 at 10:57 am
Thank you. At this point, I honestly can't remember if I meant to do that, but at this point I don't think it would sound better in the format.

Hazelfire87 said...
I really like the concept of your poem, it's creative and original. However, technically it's not a haiku because the last line has only three syllables instead of five. Great work though and congrats on getting editors choice! :)

I'm rather amazed I didn't notice that, to be honest @-@ How did I get an editors' choice for this?

Gursimar said...
Mar. 14, 2015 at 8:22 am
Well done Amai-kun

Thank you, Gursimar. I'll be sure to write more.

Gursimar said...
Mar. 14, 2015 at 8:21 am
This is the first Haiku I have read,Its very good.