“Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Ruling as queen in
A post-apocalyptic
World. Bow before me.

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Firstly MANY Congratulations on being Published! Secondly I absolutely am stunned as to how powerful this piece of poetry is. ABSOLUTELY STUNNED. P.s. Good luck with the interviews!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oye, I'm sorry I haven't replied 'till now. Maybe I did by writing you a comment on one of your things but I'm not sure, so I feel rude! Thank you, thank you thank you. You make my face do this ^_^ with your praise. I got a job at my cousin's haunted furniture store and that was my favorite job ever until I moved out of town! Now I work at a dry cleaners.

Amai-kun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1, 2015 at 11:55 am
I love this poem. Hope to see you ruling soon!

Lalupu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THIS…I have no words. I wish I knew you. So…did you get the job?

Haha, thank you! I did not. It was at a nursing home an hour and a half away from my home and they were reluctant to hire me because they probably wouldn't be able to make it worth the gas.

Lalupu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Shame. I hope you get the next job. I really like this, though. You're very talented. Please write more!!!