Stars | Teen Ink

Stars

By samsams GOLD, Bentonville, Arkansas
samsams GOLD, Bentonville, Arkansas

Bright in the darkness.

Scattered through the universe.

Gone by the morning.

samsams GOLD said...
on Sep. 9 2014 at 10:37 am
samsams GOLD, Bentonville, Arkansas
If you could share with your friends and family to vote that would be wonderful and ver much appreciated. I have not been published in it and would love to be :)

samsams GOLD said...
on Sep. 9 2014 at 10:33 am
samsams GOLD, Bentonville, Arkansas
Well when I look at stars I see the dreams I want to reach and feel hope and faith to reach them

dgeileen PLATINUM, Livingston, New Jersey

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde

I feel like haikus are so hard because you have to be so concise in a few syllables and yet still make sense, but you do that wonderfully. I'm not sure if it's the voice inside my head reading the poem, but I feel like this poem can be more than a description of stars: maybe hopes, dreams, opportunities....haha I read so much into it even though there are only 12 words xD

samsams GOLD said...
samsams GOLD, Bentonville, Arkansas
I am glad you love it!

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

True. Very true. ^_^ I love your poem. Haha, I love poems. You were very vivid with and in your poem/haiku. Though it has few words, you described the stars, beautifully. ^_^ I love it. It's amazing and full of wonderness. Thank you for sharing this! ^_^