Birthday

I wish for one thing
As I blow out these candles,
And it's having you
By my side.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 11:58 am
Haha, a quote came in mind. "Learn the rules, then break them like a pro." I think it was Picasso. I found this sweet, full of emotion, wonderful, and all together amazing. Great job! Thank you for sharing this.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30 at 7:43 pm
This is great!! I love the emotion IU could feel when I read those short lines :) I especially like the author's note lol. In order to succeed you must break the rules, but to break the rules, you must master them. Well done!

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 4 at 10:55 pm
Love this. Don't worry rules were made to be broken and you broke it masterfully. I oove the speakers emotion its just Ahhh Perfect! Amazing, Amazing job