Blue Awakening This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Crystal tears glisten
Upon earth's frosted face as
Dawn greets her with warmth

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:23 pm:
Whata heartwarming haiku! I have to say that I find the m,ost joy in reading them, and I especially love this one! The lines flow extremely well, and the imagery is intense :) I can see the face of the Earth, and the "Crystyal tears" Yet again, this poem blew me away :) Congratulations on getting puiblished, you earned it my friend! XD

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 16 at 6:54 pm:
Oh, geez Luis. I just want to say this absolutely, beautiful and phenomenal. It's short and simple yet powerful and elegant and phenomenal. It's just beautiful. Congrats on having this published! You truly deserve it! Because you are an amazing and talented and wonderful writer and person; and you have such a talent and greatness and light in you. Believe that, because it is true. I'm so happy, for you. Congrats! :D Thank you so much, for sharing this, my friend! :) 

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 7 at 4:08 am:
Beautiful haiku. Congratulations on the Editors Choice.

Caramel_ShadesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 23 at 9:53 pm:
so short yet so beautiful. i can give and get a million point of views and story lines from this. lovely. -Caramel kisses

HudaZaveryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28 at 10:42 pm:
Beautiful metaphors used, well done! 

GracefullyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28 at 3:30 pm:
Awesome! Very short but in my opinion, could not have been written any better or put into better words. I loved it. 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13 at 4:57 pm:
I think the simplicity in this is elegant. Beautifully written :)

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3 at 10:21 am:
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is amazing! I'm like freaking out right now. *five mins later* Okay, sorry for my minor freak-out. I've composed myself. This poem is so awesome. I don't have any word to describe it. But it's gorgeous. I don't think you understand how difficult it is to get actual meaning in a haiku (maybe you do), but it's hard. I can't even do it. So this? This is epic. The personification is purely spot-on, and.. I can't. I'm gonna blow up. But honestly, really really awesome. Really.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 3 at 10:21 am :
Congratulations on the Editors' Choice!

Oona S. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 31 at 11:29 pm:
love the simplicity of this imagery and personification poem. keep writing i love it

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28 at 3:10 pm:
I'm basically echoing sanddycandy, but i agree with her. I really like the simplicity of this piece. Personally i don't love Haiku because of how short it is and i find it's a real skill to get a proper meaning into such a short piece and i think you've done it perfectly. i think if u lengthened it, you could make it better, but other than that i love this :D

sanddycandy said...
May 27 at 1:42 am:
Simplicity is something that should be utilized, but is more often than not abused. This short piece does wonders and congratulations on achieving that with so few words. After all, it's not the amount of words a writer chooses to use, but the words themselves that show real talent.

Luv4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24 at 3:24 pm:
this is a fabulous piece, i applaud u

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24 at 3:00 pm:
Awesome piece and congrats on the award! I also thank you for commenting on my poem as well.

Psychedelik said...
May 22 at 9:51 pm:
This is the shortest poem I've ever seen but it's still really really good.  Well done!

albaschirinzi said...
Apr. 16 at 11:23 am:
This is lovely! 

JacobTheOrdinaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 10:36 am:
As the Teen Ink Staff says, this piece is exceptional.

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 9 at 7:43 pm:
This is great