Fell from Heaven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

What if
An angel fell from heaven,
Into this hell?

chasing_fantasies_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 18 at 2:46 pm
Hi! Im the teacher's assistant in my creative writing class. We were going through the magazine and a few students found this peice. Just to brighten your day, I thought I'd share with you what they said. Made me think, made me wonder, I really get it, very beautiful and spoke to me. Have a great day! I look forward to reading more or your  work.

HermioneHainsworthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6 at 3:52 pm
Thank you very much! It really has made my day! Just pointing out.. you spelt 'piece' wrong ;p thank you so much again though it means alot! :)

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25 at 7:43 pm
Fantastic job, Hermione! I envy your ability to craft thought-provoking haikus! However, the syllable pattern for haikus is 5-7-5. Regardless, this poem is worthy of the red check! 

Mar. 26 at 6:22 pm
OK, thanks... I didn't know :/ but now I do ;)

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25 at 9:54 am
whoa...this made me wonder! !