Blues

I am the clouds in your sky
without me
you're just blue

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:42 pm:
Really good. And you're right, treausure those you have around you now. Thanks for sharing this. 

KarmaBitesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25 at 9:37 pm:
How clever! This poem deserves more recognition! However, the syllable pattern for haikus is 5-7-5. I love this poem regardless!

Cindy152 replied...
Mar. 26 at 7:26 am :
Oops! It was my first time writing a haiku :s thanks though! :)))

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24 at 5:43 pm:
First off, just wanted to say i like your bio. Is that Lorde? I think yes :) Anywho, i really liked this Haiku, really simple but true. Also, back to your bio, Imagine Dragons are my life as well as One Republic. Lorde is beast and Lana is amazing! The Fault In Our Stars speaks for itself and...ya lol Im gonna stop now :) Nice poem! Keep rockin, Liv  

cyti527 replied...
Mar. 24 at 7:00 pm :
thanks liv! I appreciate it :) Yeah I've just started listening to them (Lana and Lorde) and I love them so much! I think Ryan Tedder is brilliant and Dan is amazing :))

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25 at 6:45 pm :
Ryan and Dan are amazing and lana and Lorde are great as well!!! Your welcome! If you ever need any advice I will be glad to give it :)