The Mime This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I'm done with this gig
Because I can't press my palms
To the glass anymore

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:16 pm:
Wow. This just perfectly describes it. I love it. It may be short, but it's so powerful. You have such a talent and greatness in you; I hope you know that. Thank you, thank you so much for sharing this. Also, congrats on having this published. ^_^

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:14 am :
Thank YOU, Thank YOU so much!! :D

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 16 at 3:49 pm:
So amazing! Speechless! Congrats for the mag! 5*

yesterday at 6:15 pm :
Thanks!!! :D

theblondechickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 4 at 8:37 pm:
This is so cyptic and mysterious and thought provoking and something I can relate too! Wonderful. 

Sep. 5 at 10:48 pm :
Thank you! :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16 at 8:56 pm:
Usually I'm not stumped with meaning of poems. But then comes along something so beautiful—and deeply moving—but cryptic to me; something like this. I love your wording in this poem. And the picture I can visualize. But I just can't fathom the meaning. You must explain what this lovely piece means. Your haiku is excellent. And definitely deserved gracing the pages of Teen Ink. Well done. 5/5

Aug. 17 at 11:39 am :
Thank you ou SO much for your beautiful words! :D Now, everyone's felt trapped or isolated at one point or another - It happens all the time, whether someone else or we ourselves are doing the imprisoning. Personally... I have Asperger Syndrome, a mild form of autism. I can function well enough, and but it can be really hard to express myself at times. T These words just came to me one night - I was so sad, so angry, so desperate to break free from myself... These words are some of my rawest... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 17 at 11:01 pm :
You know what. Now I get it. I'm at a point right now in my life where I feel fustrated. I wake up every day with the weight of anxiety pressing down on my shoulders. I sleep with that weight drowning me. The only times where I don't feel that burden is usually when I'm online just drifting time, at church, or when I'm writing. Exactly right now at this time, I was feeling supremely anxious (or more like feeling this awful sense of dread). I felt better earlier today for a while ... (more »)

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 31 at 8:51 am:
Meaningful :) I don't like haiku too much, but this is nice

May 31 at 7:38 pm :
Thank you :)

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26 at 11:09 pm:
I really enjoyed the simplicity of this. Although it is, superficially, about a mime, I feel like this is a very relatable poem. Nice job!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 19 at 4:38 pm:
I love this piece! It's simply beautiful, in an elegant sort of way, and it's packed with tons of emotion and meaning. This definitely deserved to be placed in the magazine! Congrats! :)

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 17 at 1:28 pm:
Wow, this truly is a special piece. It's short, yet amazingly powerful! Well done 5/5

May 9 at 8:29 pm :
Thanks so much! :)

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 12:00 pm:
My favorite haiku ever by far. It's hard to convey a deep meaning in only 3 lines, but you really did it well. Good job!

Apr. 12 at 7:23 pm :
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)