Bounce This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Trampoline kisses
It became a simple miss
I fell – broken neck.

poeticlove143This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:24 pm:
a haiku is about nature but i honestly liked it  a lil bit

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15 at 1:35 pm:
I don't quite understand it. Think I like it though...

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9 at 7:46 pm:
I am so proud of you!! It is rare to get an editors' choice award the first time around! (This is your first haiku, right?) You are destined for greatness! 5/5! WIth love, Ellie

ParadisaicallyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 9 at 8:42 pm :
Aw, Ellie!  You are the sweetest!  It is my first haiku.  Thank you so much!!