i can see laughter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

your laughter looks like
intermittent color bursts
remnants in my heart

ambivalentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 10 at 5:30 pm
automatically made me think of synesthesia

skaul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 9 at 9:16 pm
@ambivalent thank you! i appreciate your interpretation :)

ambivalentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:17 am
No problem! Thanks for sharing this; enjoyed reading it

411Ellie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20, 2014 at 9:58 am
Superb word choice! Congrats on getting published! You deserve it! :D

Thank you :)