The Need to Write

Every time I
Sit down to write a story
It is a poem!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 6 at 11:35 am
OH nelejhr! Why so gloomy? I feel sad too now. Not the poem though which was fantastic but I mean what you wrote on the right made me worry

nelehjr replied...
Feb. 7 at 3:23 pm
Thank you for your concern but I'm alright. I was more frustrated when I wrote that poem. I picked up the pen hoping something good would come out and BLAM! Poetry...That read more like a steampunk story. It was weird. Didn't like it much. I really need some inspiration.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 8 at 3:12 am
Ohhh.. But why don't you enjoy poetry? It is fun in itself. ANd well I really hope and pray you get that inspiration for the story soon enough as it means so much to you. I will pray. ^_^

nelehjr replied...
Feb. 17 at 10:55 pm
That means loads to me! Thank you so much! I just...I'm not a huge fan of my own poetry. It's too personal... I guess. Thank you so much! I have, by the way. It's just time to do some editing... I detest editing.

Feb. 18 at 10:57 am
OOHHH THEN I"LL BE WAITING. Though mostlly I read poems on here as I'm wayyy too lazy nowadays to read stories but I SHALL READ YOURS. lemme know when it gets posted okay!