My relationship with words This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bleed brain on paper
Inscribe its dark truths in ink
Then come fire. Devour.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:30 pm:
It is one haiku that I really love, and usually I don't even like them. Very special! :)

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:26 am :
Thanks so much, that really means a lot :)

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 9:10 pm:
It's 'ace'(that's what you say in UK I suppose for awesome.... Right? :))

May 16 at 11:43 am :
haha, thanks ;D noone actually says 'ace' we say awesome too!

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 17 at 12:55 am :
Oops sorry then!

May 18 at 2:28 am :
no probs :)

411Ellie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21 at 12:24 pm:
Woah! I am speechless. You have truly raised the bar for haikus :-)

Mar. 22 at 3:39 am :
Aww, thanks so much - that meas a lot!!!