Overcoming Writers' Block This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Floodgates burst open
Words pour out onto the page
I'm dehydrated

Shadow_Wolf said...
today at 8:41 pm:
Though it's only eleven words, this could not ring truer.... GOOD JOB!!!

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:52 pm :
Thank you!!! <3

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19 at 2:27 pm:
Wow, congrats on being a published author! I knew you would do it ;)

Feb. 24 at 9:13 pm :
Thank you so much!!! :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ugh, I'm suffering on what must be a terrible dry spell for writing. SOMEONE SAVE ME!!! I haven't written any thing for over three months. Horrible! I know the feeling in this poem. Congrats on the Editors' Choice on this relateable hiaku.

Jan. 6 at 3:15 am :
Thank you! That means a lot coming from such an accomplished (a.k.a. AMAZING) writer as yourself! P.S. I am a big fan of yours! :D

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:42 am:
Many congratulations on the Editor's Choice and listen I am pretty sure that "Infinite Cosmos" shall soon be published! Anyway, THIS ONE HERE, it is simply spectacular. I had never thought of it that way. And the picture is SO suited to the theme. I love that you used the word floodgates. 

Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:29 pm :
Thank you!!!!

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Stunning metaphor! Beautifully wrought. :D Great job, and congrats on the Editor's Choice award!

Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:50 pm :
Thank you so much!

Awesome. Just awesome. And that is all there is to say.

Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:44 pm :
Thank you!!!