Death of an Author This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Last written work:
(And how beautifully written)
A suicide note.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:00 pm:
This is beautifully written. The feeling of sadness intermingled with subtle regret give the poem an ambiance of sympathy and wanting to understand what would drive a person to suicide. I haven't read much of Woolfe, but the little that I have read, I can honestly say it's beautiful. This poem does deserve the Editors' Choice (which you aren't a stranger of); 5 stars from me.

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:58 am :
Thank you so much for your high praise :)

brb00bookwormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 22 at 9:22 am:
it is very interesting and so true

Sep. 22 at 7:23 pm :
Thank you very much for your feedback :)