Death of an Author This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Last written work:
(And how beautifully written)
A suicide note.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautifully written. The feeling of sadness intermingled with subtle regret give the poem an ambiance of sympathy and wanting to understand what would drive a person to suicide. I haven't read much of Woolfe, but the little that I have read, I can honestly say it's beautiful. This poem does deserve the Editors' Choice (which you aren't a stranger of); 5 stars from me.

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 28, 2013 at 12:58 am
Thank you so much for your high praise :)

brb00bookwormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 9:22 am
it is very interesting and so true

Thank you very much for your feedback :)