Insane Sanity

Those who think they are
normal are the craziest
people in the world.

But the sanest of
people are those who embrace
their insanity.

GhrenqiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I was looking for a poem of yours that didn't have any comments. I've been reading every poem you have, and I just love the way you write all your poems. They're all amazing and have such depth and meaning behind every word. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but I especially love the way you write so many short poems and then bring in a long one. People can spend time reading poems that are very easy to read and can bring in new people to enjoy poetry, and then they can re... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 19, 2013 at 6:45 pm :
I'm honored that you've been reading all of my work. Thank you. I don't intentionally write a short poem then a long one. I hadn't have even given that thought before...thank you for poiting that out. I'm touched really by your feedback. I appreciate it.