To My Watch

I shall forever
keep waiting for something as
precious as those times.

deeplythinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 7:46 pm:
Wow! Short and fantastic writing, I enjoyed this because I  and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone can relate to this! Awesome job

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 21 at 12:39 pm:
This is great! :) So emotional, so well written, based on real feelings :) Hope you find your watch by the way-!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5 at 7:16 am :
Well thanks!

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
really like this poem. Like, a lot. I like how it explains nostalgia in three lines and is actually very emotional, even though it almost seems like it isn't. Amazing poem, good work!

Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:37 pm :
Well you just colored my day!! Thanks!