To My Watch

I shall forever
keep waiting for something as
precious as those times.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:03 am
I think this could possibly have been worded/phrased better, but I still felt the loss. And that was a wonderful pun *applauds*

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 7:19 am
You are probably right, I should have been more creative with the words (though I blame the haiku framework for it as well, haha.) Thanks for noticing the pun, and the comment as well. Really Appreciate it.

deeplythinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Short and fantastic writing, I enjoyed this because I  and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone can relate to this! Awesome job

today at 7:20 am
Thanks, a lot.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great! :) So emotional, so well written, based on real feelings :) Hope you find your watch by the way-!

Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:16 am
Well thanks!

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
really like this poem. Like, a lot. I like how it explains nostalgia in three lines and is actually very emotional, even though it almost seems like it isn't. Amazing poem, good work!

Well you just colored my day!! Thanks!