People Always Leave

Though each case is quite
Unique in its own true way,
People always leave

Cause to them leaving
May it be mortality,
That takes the sad toll

Rather unpleasant
Breaking off of relations
T’were forever meant

A friend running off
Seven seas over to seize
Opportunities

Going new places
To discover destiny
Or find frikin fate

Fresh starts for some to
Repaint their perspectives or
Unearth treasure chests

People always leave
But sometimes they come back, so
I shall wait for you

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:58 pm:
This is so great! :D I love it! Especially the seven seas haiku; it really just puts into perspective how big the world is compared to just one person. But yet the ending line brings the focus back to that one person. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love the scope and message of this poem :) WHOO!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
*Lifts lighter into the air* I feel your pain! ♥ Wow. Seven hiakus...My favorite number and favorite form of poetry...Five stars.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 9, 2013 at 1:13 pm :
tehehe. It's my favourite number too! :D Thanks so MUCH for the five stars. I'm honoured.

ChasingForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the title

Sept. 5, 2013 at 1:01 pm :
hehhe, me too :) Thanks for reading. 

Hi_AlisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
"I like it your a great writer," said Alison

Sept. 5, 2013 at 1:00 pm :
"I like your feedback, And wish to thank you so much for it. Thank You., " said Saphira.

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 1, 2013 at 7:26 am:
TThe title pulled me here, and great writing!! Ur control over the flow is extraordinary, keep it up!

Sept. 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm :
Oh wow, Thank You. Your feedback was most encouraging. Really, thanks so much for the kind words.