Haiku Headache

Counting syllables
Squeeze my thoughts into short lines
I need aspirin

WishfulDoerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:38 pm:
I LOVE THIS. It's so true. Haikus are kind of perceived as the easy-way-out poem, but anyone who has tried to fit a world of meaning into a five-seven-five format knows better. This is great.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16 at 11:06 pm:
I totally agree, and really do love this haiku. Tremendous job.

MamondeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 20 at 10:56 am :
Thanks for the comment! I enjoy writing haikus- This is a haiku as well ;)

Aug. 20 at 10:58 am :
Oops, I made a mistake... the last line should be 5 syllables...This is why haikus are menacing little creatures.