Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

Shimmered_Realityz said...
I LOVE IT! very short and straight to it, good job!

bpjrobert said...
I like it a lot. So many people want to make their mark and you just made yours.

weasel123 said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 10:35 am

This poem really describes what a lot of people try to do. Everyone wants to be heard and stand out from everyone else. Good poem.

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Congratulations, you have made your page. 

aveawave said...

This. Is. Brilliant. !!! can you read some of mine? I need advice. Id really appreciate it, thanks!

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It' like you read my mind! :) Great work! Maybe check out some of my work if you have some extra time! :) Happy writing!

dia.dreamer said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 8:02 am
You perfectly described exactly how I feel!!! awesome job!! I could just give you a hug right now...! :)

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:22 am
I wanna leave my mark in this world too :)))

IAmPoeticRae said...
& i LOVE IT !

DramaDutchess said...
Great job! I like the way you described your own feeling about writing in a simple but wonderful, meaningful synonym. Check out my poems?

ShadowFangirl101 said...
My thoughts exactly. :)

bananapan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 12:54 am
This feels so simply elegant.

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:41 am
Great job! so nice! I just wrote two books called nightstalker and the beast. please check them out and read them, and make sure u post comments! Thanks! :D (sorry for advertizing!)

Wildflower30 said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 2:52 am
So do I! So do I! This is beautiful! True! Crystal true! :D

NEVER_Perfect said...
Wow...These 3 Lines Have So Much Meaninq & I Also Write To Have MY Voice Heard . Amazinq :)

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Could you look at my haiku poems Doubt, All Alone, and Seeing Your Soul, please? Thank you!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. The simplicity of the symbolism here is so beautiful. I'm astounded. This is amazing. 

Dancer26 said...

This was great, I loved it. You did a great job. Please check out my work. 

♥ Dancer26

Dia.dreamer replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:38 am

it really shows your passion, and reflects mine! love it!

see my poem too!

Dancer26 replied...
I will, please check out mine as well.