Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:36 am
your words took my breath away, seriously. i didn't realize that i felt the exact way until i read this.

McDevitt said...
So short but so brilliant. So rare to see somebody have such an amazing out look. I feel that your very inspirational. I think that you should write to teach, and also write to learn. Your an amazing writer, and you should be proud.

ClarabelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Everyone can relate to this poem, not only writers and poets - brilliant work

IloveguardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:14 am
I think you just characterized in just 17 syllables a reason why teens, kids, and adults alike all write. Great job! :)

pulledheartstring said...
Ah, so simple yet so sparkling.

LastWarrior7 said...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:34 am
absolutely brilliant, if you are still active on this site can you teach me a  few tips fro writing haiku poetry

Saphira07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:51 am
Same Here!! Your poem said it all......Beautifully put ..,. <3

JonathanQ said...
i can see why you love writing

TasalynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I honestly absoulutly love this!! I feel the same way with my writing. Please, write more :)

CassieRaye said...
Very relatable. Simple but gorgeous

VickyNickyKitty said...
Beautiful Haiku!

Isabelle C. said...
I totally agree with your poem. For me, writing is also a way to get my vocie heard and to express my thoughts and feelings. Well done!

FauxedTea said...
I LOVE it! It's orginal, and amazing!

SheikThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is such an amazing and inspiring Haiku! In my school we are doing a poetry project and have to pick our  two favorite poems that we are inspired by to put in our books and I chose this as one of them (not claiming ownership, just displaying it as one of the best poems I have ever read!) Keep writing!

hopelessnostalgic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:01 am
This is a haiku done right. Well done! :)

The_Quiet_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great job! No wonder it was published in the magazine :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 29, 2012 at 9:55 am
Good job! :) That's exactly how I feel.

vballgirl99 said...
Sept. 23, 2012 at 9:49 am
 I loved this! Haikus are amazing because they are simple, but still make a huge impact. Great Job!!

horsewriter4evr said...
Sept. 16, 2012 at 11:10 am
I really like how each word showed a bigger picture, it is honestly amazing!

writer3499 said...
WOW this is so powerful and it doesnt have that many words which makes this peice even more powerful!!! I love it!