Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

RelativetoWriting This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you addresses both the individual and the world in your haiku. Spectacular job! 

writefearless said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:53 am
i can't think of anything to praise this piece. it's just so perfect. i totally love this. ♥

sameroche said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:21 am
Incredible how with so few words one can arouse so much emotion in others. This is beautiful and breathtaking! You should be very proud! LOVE! :)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:36 am
your words took my breath away, seriously. i didn't realize that i felt the exact way until i read this.

McDevitt said...
So short but so brilliant. So rare to see somebody have such an amazing out look. I feel that your very inspirational. I think that you should write to teach, and also write to learn. Your an amazing writer, and you should be proud.

Clarabelle said...
Everyone can relate to this poem, not only writers and poets - brilliant work

IloveguardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:14 am
I think you just characterized in just 17 syllables a reason why teens, kids, and adults alike all write. Great job! :)

pulledheartstring said...
Ah, so simple yet so sparkling.

LastWarrior7 said...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:34 am
absolutely brilliant, if you are still active on this site can you teach me a  few tips fro writing haiku poetry

Saphira07 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:51 am
Same Here!! Your poem said it all......Beautifully put ..,. <3

JonathanQ said...
i can see why you love writing

Tasalyn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I honestly absoulutly love this!! I feel the same way with my writing. Please, write more :)

CassieRaye said...
Very relatable. Simple but gorgeous

VickyNickyKitty said...
Beautiful Haiku!

Isabelle C. said...
I totally agree with your poem. For me, writing is also a way to get my vocie heard and to express my thoughts and feelings. Well done!

FauxedTea said...
I LOVE it! It's orginal, and amazing!

Sheik This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is such an amazing and inspiring Haiku! In my school we are doing a poetry project and have to pick our  two favorite poems that we are inspired by to put in our books and I chose this as one of them (not claiming ownership, just displaying it as one of the best poems I have ever read!) Keep writing!

hopelessnostalgic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:01 am
This is a haiku done right. Well done! :)

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Great job! No wonder it was published in the magazine :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 29, 2012 at 9:55 am
Good job! :) That's exactly how I feel.