Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2009 at 1:36 am:
The story of my life. Amen sister!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2009 at 1:46 am:
Wow. I hope I can learn to find such power of expression. To capture a feeling as intensely and simply as you have here. Most Haiku succeed in only boring me to death or confusing me with trying to find a rhythm. But yours did something else. I was captivates by so little words so much as to wonder how differently your thought process is from us all. The piece was fantastic. Congratulations on being published. I doubt that I need to ask, but, please, please, keep writing.
God Bless,
...,

nxexnxaxj said...
May 10, 2009 at 12:52 am:
i luv it! erthang i been trynna find a way 2 say..

BeccaBlue826 said...
May 9, 2009 at 4:30 pm:
its sort sweet and to the point...in other words i loved it...good job xD

Anthony9110 said...
May 9, 2009 at 3:47 pm:
Very true and inspiring!

MandyKae said...
Feb. 7, 2009 at 4:49 am:
girl!!! this is so profound! :) i love it. i agree with all these other people. It's so unique and i appreciate the power in its simplicity. This is what we are all here to do. This is what we all strive for.

thefirstday said...
Jan. 17, 2009 at 2:02 am:
I loved this. I never thought of it that way. I literally gasped. 5 Stars for you for the next week!

shelbyv said...
this is so awesome. kudos for simplicity.

Shade said...
Jan. 8, 2009 at 4:15 am:
Emuhlee: It's a haiku, an extremely concise and expressive form of poetry. It's often used by nature writers and people who know what they want to say.

You've already succeeded, Em M. You currently have 3 poems on the front page of most popular RAW poems. I just want to say, "congratulations and how do the rest of us get there?"
With that said, why don't you try for four or maybe five poems on the front page?

emalicious101 said...
Dec. 5, 2008 at 10:49 am:
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like my poem so much!!!!!!!!!!!

just3words said...
Dec. 4, 2008 at 2:57 am:
Absolutely true! At least that's what i am trying to do!

Emuhlee said...
Nov. 15, 2008 at 10:25 am:
I dont know if I can consider this a poem? More like a quote. But unique.

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm :
It's a haiku; a line of 5 syllables, seven, and 5. It is indeed poetry, just as the world's best quotes are.

No U-Turn 2009 said...
Words of a true genius!

L.T.A replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 7:31 pm :
Okay so the reason i like haikus is because they use so few words yet can express an amazing  message. Your haiku does wonderfully. :) :) :)