Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

found_my_dream(: This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 8:57 am
i like this (: mostly because it describes what most people can't say out loud.

AmberRose said...
I love this poem... we feel the same way!!! Please read some of my work and tell me what you think!!!?

roxistar_561 said...
i like this poem-sweet but simple- awesome job!!

Pastinaface This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how it's so simple, but it describes me too. I really like it.

justbe-3 said...
wow, this really made me think. nice job!

CountryGothic said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 11:10 am
I like this, it may be short...but that is haiku...and I love haiku ;)

steff123456789 said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:53 am
okay girl. the title is longer then the poem. the description is the BIOGRAPHY of the poem. like thomas jefferson's biography. THAT long. haikuin it up.

yowatitdo replied...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:55 am

i do not know what you are trying to say, but you cute so its aiigggght.

ps: i luv u

Sanguine replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 7:12 am
That was very beautiful. A sentiment shared by most of us who like to write. As Roald Dahl said, 'authors let their books out into the world, like ships onto the sea' 

yowatitdo said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:50 am
dawg you wrote more ABOUT the poem then you did in the poem.

munkyman95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You captured what I thought was impossible to explain in only a few lines.... brilliant :)

StarlingChild This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Totally true! I want to make "a page of my own" too; this poem hits it spot on!

naturelover123 said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 11:17 am
This poem is short but totally sums up how many of us feel! We're all trying to express ourselves and leave our mark somehow!

gregeron91 said...
This was great :] I feel the same way.

dominicana said...
i agree with you writing is awesome and i love how you can express your feelings with just a few words

whatIreallythink said...
wow. short but really to the point. I think you've just described my life. :)

twobitslvr said...
This is truly amazing. You ca[tured why all of us want to write and put it into words. Beautiful!

xAllegria said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 3:51 am
Oooh.... love the metaphor! Great job.

StormyxD said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 7:13 am
This peice is beautiful. Not because you used fancy elaborate words but because there is so much truth in it. I mean, for almost all of us here at this website writing is up there with oxygen, it's how we express ourselves and your completely right, that is what we are all striving for. Thank you for writing this. (:

Zazawish777 said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 9:18 am
wonderful!i love it. so simple and to the point, but yet, it paints a picture in your head that express so many words in your head, it's like a bird flying through the air and it brings color into the sky. I loved the poem!