Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

authoress17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 6 at 10:08 am
Awesome! This conveys your feelings and emotions about writing perfectly. I can tell your very passionate about it. Wonderful work.

dgeileenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 8 at 9:08 pm
Amazing! You'll definitely create a page of your own with this type of writing :)

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29 at 10:26 am
I'm glad this has 279 or 280 comments! You deserve it, Emily. So true. You haiku is absolutely beautiful and inspiring, and so very true. This is one of the reasons why I write too. You have such a talent, to be able to put power into few words. You are a wonderful person and writer. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing this! ^_^

Caesar123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 24 at 1:05 am
Pretty good! Keep up the good work!

LonglegsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 11 at 12:30 pm
Great work - well done! You're so creative...

sneha.s.nair said...
Aug. 3 at 1:06 pm
emily you done a great work.poem is quite delicate & touching

Emily.of.BooksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18 at 2:19 am
This is beautifully simple and complex all at once. Great job!

santiara said...
Apr. 10 at 10:34 am
This is a reason i write too .

carpets said...
Jan. 16 at 9:17 pm
wow this is great

TheLovel_J said...
Dec. 1, 2013 at 5:40 am
Amazing! You managed to simplify something otherwise difficult or lengthy  to explain.

dina8This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this, you managed to simplify something that is sometimes almost unexplainable, keep it up!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Absolutely amazing!

Buurrry said...
That's deep

Prithnea said...
Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:01 am
Wow it would take me hours to explain why I write but this is extremely beautiful....Keep calm and keep creating art<3

Haiku56 said...
I like how you can write so little yet so strong. :)

PixiePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is really sweet.  Incredibly relatible, so close to perfect.  I loved the comparison to to world being a novel, reminding me of this huge book, with individual pages of humanities stories.  Brilliant job.

fairygabby99 said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:40 am
It's great to imagine one huge book full on writing. I wonder if I have a page yet.

RelativetoWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you addresses both the individual and the world in your haiku. Spectacular job! 

writefearless said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:53 am
i can't think of anything to praise this piece. it's just so perfect. i totally love this. ♥

sameroche said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:21 am
Incredible how with so few words one can arouse so much emotion in others. This is beautiful and breathtaking! You should be very proud! LOVE! :)