Aliases Aplenty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I shed pseudonyms
Like shorn hair and vacuum the
Damning evidence.

east_of_ada said...
yesterday at 10:03 pm:
hands out more compliments. serisouly tho'. your stuff is lovely and i'd love to have you check mine out one day.

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:19 pm :
Ha, sure thing :D

east_of_ada said...
yesterday at 2:15 pm:
let me tell you-you are perfection dear. you are perfection.

yesterday at 4:05 pm :
Lol, thank you! :P You're so sweet.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3 at 7:38 pm:
Agghhhhhh, I'm in love with your haikus! They're always so...(clever has been overused).....original? Anyways, this is like, perfect! 5/5

Aug. 4 at 1:42 pm :
Lol thanks :D

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 6:16 pm:
i honestly really really love this. the message is clear but somewhat mysterious at the same time!

Aug. 1 at 6:24 pm :
Thank you! :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 1 at 4:25 pm:
As a writer, with a psuedonym, I love this poem. I don't think I will ever use my real name later on. I think I'll still with Mckay, if I do become a writer when I'm older. (Maybe even use more, like J.K Rowling.) Fantastic wording and title. Plausible and original similes that make the imagery life-like. And the emotion is sassy. Awesome-sauce, Krasota. And congrats, my friend, on the editors' chioce. You so deserve it, and many more. 

Aug. 1 at 4:48 pm :
Mckay, you're really too kind. Seriously. Wow. Thank you! :D Well, let me know what future pseudonyms you use when you get older, because I'd definitely read whatever you write! ^_^

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1 at 6:42 pm :
Hmmm...I'll debate whether I will reveal my pen-names. J.K. Rowling had fun writing as Robert Galbratih. But I do also want you to read my work, assuming I write. One thing's for sure: I'll probably write as Mckay. With no first name. And you tell me if you ever write with a pen-name in the future too. ^u^

swallowedbystreetlights said...
Jul. 31 at 4:58 pm:
Well written and thought provoking!

Jul. 31 at 10:07 pm :
Thank you! :D