Aliases Aplenty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I shed pseudonyms
Like shorn hair and vacuum the
Damning evidence.

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this! You actually made me laugh, which may not have been your intent :), but I guess I just didn't expect such a fabulous, simple poem to so perfectly encompass one of my favorite parts of writing. :) This is beautifully written; so glad I found it.

east_of_ada This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hands out more compliments. serisouly tho'. your stuff is lovely and i'd love to have you check mine out one day.

Krasota-Butterflies-and-Angels This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ha, sure thing :D

let me tell you-you are perfection dear. you are perfection.

Lol, thank you! :P You're so sweet.

Jade.I.Am This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Agghhhhhh, I'm in love with your haikus! They're always so...(clever has been overused).....original? Anyways, this is like, perfect! 5/5

Lol thanks :D

sarah98 said...
i honestly really really love this. the message is clear but somewhat mysterious at the same time!

Thank you! :D

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
As a writer, with a psuedonym, I love this poem. I don't think I will ever use my real name later on. I think I'll still with Mckay, if I do become a writer when I'm older. (Maybe even use more, like J.K Rowling.) Fantastic wording and title. Plausible and original similes that make the imagery life-like. And the emotion is sassy. Awesome-sauce, Krasota. And congrats, my friend, on the editors' chioce. You so deserve it, and many more. 

Mckay, you're really too kind. Seriously. Wow. Thank you! :D Well, let me know what future pseudonyms you use when you get older, because I'd definitely read whatever you write! ^_^

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hmmm...I'll debate whether I will reveal my pen-names. J.K. Rowling had fun writing as Robert Galbratih. But I do also want you to read my work, assuming I write. One thing's for sure: I'll probably write as Mckay. With no first name. And you tell me if you ever write with a pen-name in the future too. ^u^

swallowedbystreetlights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well written and thought provoking!

Thank you! :D