Balloon Highway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The summer's heavy
dew heats my gaseous brain, its
winds sway my senses.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 6 at 2:50 pm:
If you have a subscription, they usually give out the magazines at the end of the month. By the end of September, you have your magazine.

TheDolphinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9 at 5:28 am:
too beautiful

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 9 at 1:42 pm :
I appreciate the kind comment. Thank you!

TheDolphinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 9 at 10:46 pm :
have you recieved your magazine?

Jul. 9 at 10:49 pm :
 I mean received. I haven't receive mine yet.

Jul. 10 at 5:44 pm :
I'm actually pretty sure that they don't give out the magazines during the summer, unfortunately. I think we have to wait until September for the next new copy.

Sep. 6 at 3:09 am :
hey it's september now! so have you received your mag? I don't still have min..ahuhuhu  

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:27 pm:
Envisioning the actions that occur in this poem is very enjoyable. And the wording you used is perfect. 

Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:54 pm :
Wow, thank you so much for your comments! I will make sure to read some of your poems in return.