Balloon Highway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The summer's heavy
dew heats my gaseous brain, its
winds sway my senses.

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If you have a subscription, they usually give out the magazines at the end of the month. By the end of September, you have your magazine.

TheDolphin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 3, 2014 at 2:49 am
So if I won't subscribe, I can't get my magazines? So I should order first then my magazines will follow? This means there's still monetary aspect? owwwwwww

TheDolphin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2014 at 5:28 am
too beautiful

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I appreciate the kind comment. Thank you!

have you recieved your magazine?

I mean received. I haven't receive mine yet.

I'm actually pretty sure that they don't give out the magazines during the summer, unfortunately. I think we have to wait until September for the next new copy.

Sept. 6, 2014 at 3:09 am
hey it's september now! so have you received your mag? I don't still have min..ahuhuhu  

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Envisioning the actions that occur in this poem is very enjoyable. And the wording you used is perfect. 

Wow, thank you so much for your comments! I will make sure to read some of your poems in return.