black ink

tattooed in black ink
your name remains on my skin
though you're gone from me

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28 at 6:53 pm:
Lol nice picture and awesome work! :D You're so good at capturing thoughts in seventeen syllables XD Keep on writing! <3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:44 pm :
Thank you, Krasota! XD You're great with haikus yourself too, my fellow haiku ninja. 

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24 at 8:23 pm:
awww i love this haiku. concise, bitter, and to the point. Nice work

Jul. 25 at 3:24 pm :
Thank you so much, HazelGrace. 

LabradorianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1 at 8:15 pm :
I think, for the pictures case, the object of affection may have been a fish. But never mind that, another enjoyable read, although honest and insightful may be better adjectives. 

Aug. 2 at 2:52 pm :
Thank you for feeling so about this poem. And as to the pic, yeah, I'm not sure about it either. Thanks.