It's Just Impossible This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Hating you is like
Playing Marco Polo with
A ventriloquist.

SamanthaWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 12:25 pm:
This is so clever! I love it, great job :)

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:08 pm :
Thank you! :D 

tragic-poetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24 at 8:54 pm:
Few people can write something so simple, elegant, and witty in ten words

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 29 at 8:39 pm :
Haha, thanks! :P

JawSell_Inn said...
Jul. 20 at 2:04 pm:
Wow! I love it! <3 . <3

Jul. 20 at 6:51 pm :
Thank you! :D

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19 at 7:33 pm:
omg krasota I love this you're perf. 

Jul. 20 at 6:51 pm :
Thanks, you're perfect too, dear XD

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8 at 3:53 pm:
This has to be one of the wittiest haikus ever on this site. Can you elaborate a little more for me on it? I want to understand it fully. Sorry, if that makes me sound stupid. I have feeling what's it about. But I want to be 100% sure. Either way, I love it. I DON'T CARE; I LOVE IT; I LOVE IT! 

Jul. 10 at 6:27 pm :
Haha, thanks Mckay. You know the game where someone's in the pool with their eyes shut shouting "MARCO!" and the other kids are swimming around the person shouting "POLO!" until the closed-eyed kid finds one of the "Polo" shouters? Yeah, I was basically thinking how impossible it would be to play that game if a ventriloquist was in the pool...

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11 at 3:49 pm :
mind=blown. Now, I understand it. I know the game. I dunno how I didn't get it the first time. It's very creative and witty.