Words and Water, Wine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

She collects his words
In a cup of mumbled sound
Like watered down wine

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:48 am:
Congratulations times infinity! This deserved to be published Star. write more!

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 12:56 pm:
Great image. Enough said.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 14 at 5:07 pm :
Thanks! :)

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15 at 4:44 am:
whoa, how did you conjure up such an inventive simile? It makes a lot of sense! and this is funny, but I just imagined a gurgling (pouring) soundand 'her' face becoming a wine cup lol :P good job in this writing, though! :)

Jul. 16 at 7:41 pm :
Haha that is sort of funny, but I like it! :D And thanks so much!

GraphicWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29 at 12:56 am:
All I can think of is: deep. "She collects his words/In a cup of mumbled sound/Like watered down wine" <- I love those lines(: It's a piece that takes a couple reads, for your mind to soak it up and process. I love how few words you used, and the huge picture they hide.

Jun. 29 at 9:43 am :
I am so glad you like it. :) Truth be told, this is one I was a little worried about, so it is honestly a relief to have some positive feedback.

Jun. 28 at 7:49 am:
Congratulations on the editor's choice! WOW. Your title is ever so captivating! Also the idea ever so unique. This made me think. Think. Think. Truly truly amazing. My favourite part was the similie, but really I liked all of it too much to have one favourite part :P

Jun. 28 at 8:58 am :
Thank you so much! It always makes me smile to hear good things from such a talented writer as yourself. :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 29 at 11:56 am :
You're welcome Star! And it always makes me smile to read something of yours and then when you reply I can't but wait for the page to open and swallow your words :D Or in this case wouldn't "collect" be better? You be awesome.