I Write for...

I don't write for you
I write for me, myself and
I. I write to be heard.

I_am_Different_but_Me said...
today at 7:26 pm:
And thats why everyone should write. I haven't always, but i found out that I should give up trying to please everyone else and just please me with my writing.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 8:44 pm:
5 stars. Very relatable indeed. Kinda makes me wanna check out more of your work. The elder writers will tell you that is the worst attitude to have. Pick an audience, any audience. Children, young adults, adults, etc. But I like this. You just gave everyone the middle finger in a poem. :)

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 8:34 pm:
Wow, Liv. I could really relate to that, and after looking at all the other comments, everyone else could too! I wouldn't change a thing. Keep it up Liv!

east_of_adaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 5 at 2:14 pm:
if it were possible i would tattoo this onto my forehead. yep yep. because this is how i feel. 10/10 because iadore this. -Ada

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8 at 7:23 pm:
Very short, simple, unique, and elegant. A single observation tht defines authors all around the world. Its bold and poignant; great job! :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17 at 12:03 pm:
So simple and so true. The last line was my favorite~

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13 at 4:26 pm:
I love your daring-ness, the pure sauciness, the pure I-don't-care-what-you-think-this-is-my-writing. I love your idea behind this, what you stand for in writing this piece, and proud feeling you put into your work. Keep on writing and never give up! :D

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13 at 3:00 am:
Oh Liv, This poem in all its simplicity is one of the most potent poems I've ever read. One we should all read whenever we are in doubt as to the reason. Because this is the reason and this is the goal. And this is the everything. I love this poem Liv. And  read those poems you asked me to read...long time...But I was so overwhelmed and my heart was crying so I couldn't really muster the courage to actually comment but I'll go and do that now. :D Yours, Dua.

PhoenixCrossingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12 at 10:57 pm:
I think it's cute but meaningful. I like the repetition of I in the last line.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12 at 2:23 pm:
AMEN! This is why I write too. Sometimes, I get all worried that people won't like my work. That it's useless because no one will read it. But then, I remember why I write. It is for them. But it's mostly for me. To heal and open up. I love this haiku, Liv. Even if no one appreciate our work now, we're always writers at heart. And that's what counts in the end. There's always someone out there who appreciate the work you create.