Stargazing

Phantoms of long lost
Stars speckle a billion
Irises on earth.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:57 am:
This is such an interesting and capturing notion. I love the fact that you used the word "Irises" in the poem... Utterly beautiful...Hey Kavya!! I've had this idea for a story and it's spinning and spinning in my head and I know that I won't rest until I write it ...well, it's acttually more like a huge-almost- novel -size sttory ...thing is I really NEED your help with it...I want to set in some place in India and the time would be like 20 years before world war 2 and ... (more »)

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:46 am :
Hi Dua :D I'm soooo glad that you're back!! N I'm super excited to help you with the info you need for the book! N I searched you on FB. There was no graduation hat... Is your DP the girl in white salwar hiding her face with her henna hand?? My username is Dharini Kavya. The Dp is me n the cover pic has me n my little sister n an orange hibiscus :D LOL looking forward to talk to you n discuss ideas :) P.S. I have also got a story in my mind that is set in India. But it's set in the future. :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:35 pm :
I'm so glad you replied... Oh,, now I get it...I suppose after reactivating which was only a few days ago, the setting for search was automatically set to friends, so now I reset it because when I searched for your name there were no results and I typed it in and checked twice then I copy pasted just to make sure, still no results so you're gonna have to search me... The dp is still the hat and The cover is a lantern  and lights...its sort of a food street, and I'm standing ther... (more »)

Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:09 pm :
Hii :) I finally found you on facebook!! yayy! Im excited as well! sooo much! but hey I was thinking that mail should be better you know.. lol I find messaging story ideas on FB quite difficult you know. we will keep in touch on fb and how about exchanging mails?? We can have clear records and have some clarity. what do you say? I'll inbox you my email, alright? :)

Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:11 am :
Yeah, okay definitely! Looking forward to talking.

Edison99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:43 pm:
thats interesting how the stars we see could be gone by then. I like how the entire poem is one sentence broken into three lines, and how you called the light emitted prior to us seeing it phantoms. It makes the reader feel small compared to the universe