The Night Sky

An endless, dark void
Shimmering, gleaming diamonds
Cover its surface

The stunning night sky

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:52 am:
I'm afraid I have been quite tedious in fulfilling my promise to you. I implore you to excuse this lateness. Now, The Haiku: I loved your imagery. It is indeed breath-taking. Share more poetry.

Athena19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13 at 5:22 pm:
This imagery is awesome!!! 

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30 at 4:29 pm:
Wow! This is a great picture, it makes me love night even more!!

ChocolateLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 31 at 5:16 am :
Thank you :D

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28 at 2:48 pm:
Very interesting. Its good!

May 30 at 9:47 am :
Thank you :)

PhoebeBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 7:13 pm:
My first impression of this poem is that your ideas are incredibly unique! First of all, in line one you describe the sky as being a "dark void" which stands in stark contrast to the popular belief that the sky is a big, happy, open place. That is the first quirk to the poem. Second of all, the mood of the piece drastically changes when you describe the stars and such as being "shimmering and gleaming diamonds." This pretty much immediately projects a courageous, bright sense... (more »)

Chichot123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 2:46 am :
Thank you so much :D 

Rebecca.xx said...
May 26 at 5:35 pm:
Rather different, but in a good way. I liked it!

May 27 at 2:46 am :
Thank you :) :) 

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24 at 8:01 pm:
  I like the symbolism here! I’ve never seen a haiku done with the extra line like that before, but it was very interesting and you made it work well. :)

May 25 at 4:51 am :
Thank you :D 

PoetBoiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21 at 1:32 pm:
pretty dang good.

May 21 at 1:34 pm :
ahahahh thank you :D 

dragonsandthreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 19 at 4:08 pm:
I like it. I do however, dislike the way that it was so short. But, like IDani-IBeauty said, I'm also not a big fan of haikus.

May 20 at 3:21 am :
Dragonsandthree, thank you :) 

iDani-iBeauty said...
May 18 at 12:56 am:
- I Liked It ! I Do Agree With The Other Comments Saying It Ended Abruptly But I Was Never Really A Fan Of Haikus Anyways . I Did Like How You Put So Much Imagery into it . Good Job, Keep Up The Good Work !

May 20 at 2:40 am :
Thank you :D 

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17 at 3:18 pm:
Really good imagry and description. I'm really bad with haikus but this is really good. The night sky is usually just passed by and not given a second thought, but this really shows the beauty within it.

May 17 at 3:53 pm :
Thank you so much :D