The Night Sky

An endless, dark void
Shimmering, gleaming diamonds
Cover its surface

The stunning night sky

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:52 am:
I'm afraid I have been quite tedious in fulfilling my promise to you. I implore you to excuse this lateness. Now, The Haiku: I loved your imagery. It is indeed breath-taking. Share more poetry.

Athena19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:22 pm:
This imagery is awesome!!! 

RoyalCorona said...
May 30, 2013 at 4:29 pm:
Wow! This is a great picture, it makes me love night even more!!

ChocolateLove replied...
May 31, 2013 at 5:16 am :
Thank you :D

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2013 at 2:48 pm:
Very interesting. Its good!

ChocolateLove replied...
May 30, 2013 at 9:47 am :
Thank you :)

PhoebeB said...
May 26, 2013 at 7:13 pm:
My first impression of this poem is that your ideas are incredibly unique! First of all, in line one you describe the sky as being a "dark void" which stands in stark contrast to the popular belief that the sky is a big, happy, open place. That is the first quirk to the poem. Second of all, the mood of the piece drastically changes when you describe the stars and such as being "shimmering and gleaming diamonds." This pretty much immediately projects a courageous, bright sense... (more »)

Chichot123 replied...
May 27, 2013 at 2:46 am :
Thank you so much :D 

Rebecca.xx said...
May 26, 2013 at 5:35 pm:
Rather different, but in a good way. I liked it!

Chichot123 replied...
May 27, 2013 at 2:46 am :
Thank you :) :) 

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24, 2013 at 8:01 pm:
  I like the symbolism here! I’ve never seen a haiku done with the extra line like that before, but it was very interesting and you made it work well. :)

Chichot123 replied...
May 25, 2013 at 4:51 am :
Thank you :D 

PoetBoi said...
May 21, 2013 at 1:32 pm:
pretty dang good.

Chichot123 replied...
May 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm :
ahahahh thank you :D 

dragonsandthree said...
May 19, 2013 at 4:08 pm:
I like it. I do however, dislike the way that it was so short. But, like IDani-IBeauty said, I'm also not a big fan of haikus.

Chichot123 replied...
May 20, 2013 at 3:21 am :
Dragonsandthree, thank you :) 

iDani-iBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18, 2013 at 12:56 am:
- I Liked It ! I Do Agree With The Other Comments Saying It Ended Abruptly But I Was Never Really A Fan Of Haikus Anyways . I Did Like How You Put So Much Imagery into it . Good Job, Keep Up The Good Work !

Chichot123 replied...
May 20, 2013 at 2:40 am :
Thank you :D 

Court901 said...
May 17, 2013 at 3:18 pm:
Really good imagry and description. I'm really bad with haikus but this is really good. The night sky is usually just passed by and not given a second thought, but this really shows the beauty within it.

Chichot123 replied...
May 17, 2013 at 3:53 pm :
Thank you so much :D