Wild Girl

They say "draw in the-
lines", what if I don't want to?
I will be WILD

SincerelyManon said...
today at 11:14 pm:
Short but sweet and that makes me love it even more:)

Ishara said...
May 25 at 7:36 am:
Love it. It's simple and easy to relate to :) Great job :)

Chichot123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21 at 10:53 am:
I couldn't help it the moment I read this I laughed a little to myself. I love it :D. It's simple, funny and in some way couragous. Write on :). 

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8 at 7:34 pm:
iT VERY RANDOM LOL

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7 at 1:28 pm:
Hey, no offense Liv, but it truly sounds so comical when you say "I can take it." Well then we all can too...but when something's great it great maybe even awesome we'll say cause ..well- this is about me when I like something ... I like it and that's it. And I love this. That's so exactly how I feel sometimes ... I mean maybe if truth be told all the time, but rarely can BE that..

Cutey-BeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 11:55 pm:
Everyone can totally relate to this haiku at one point in their lives or another :D awesome!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6 at 1:35 pm:
The "drawn in lines" line is the best part of the poem. I feel like it isn't only talking about girls solely but of teenagers—or on a bigger scope, people who feel oppressed by society's set stanards. It's okay to be unique—to let loose and be wild occassionally. Great haiku, Liv.