Wild Girl

They say "draw in the-
lines", what if I don't want to?
I will be WILD

SincerelyManonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:14 pm:
Short but sweet and that makes me love it even more:)

Ishara said...
May 25, 2013 at 7:36 am:
Love it. It's simple and easy to relate to :) Great job :)

Chichot123 said...
May 21, 2013 at 10:53 am:
I couldn't help it the moment I read this I laughed a little to myself. I love it :D. It's simple, funny and in some way couragous. Write on :). 

OldYoungOne said...
May 8, 2013 at 7:34 pm:
iT VERY RANDOM LOL

SaphiraBrightscales said...
May 7, 2013 at 1:28 pm:
Hey, no offense Liv, but it truly sounds so comical when you say "I can take it." Well then we all can too...but when something's great it great maybe even awesome we'll say cause ..well- this is about me when I like something ... I like it and that's it. And I love this. That's so exactly how I feel sometimes ... I mean maybe if truth be told all the time, but rarely can BE that..

Cutey-Beauty said...
May 6, 2013 at 11:55 pm:
Everyone can totally relate to this haiku at one point in their lives or another :D awesome!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2013 at 1:35 pm:
The "drawn in lines" line is the best part of the poem. I feel like it isn't only talking about girls solely but of teenagers—or on a bigger scope, people who feel oppressed by society's set stanards. It's okay to be unique—to let loose and be wild occassionally. Great haiku, Liv.