F.M.L.

You told me not to
accept the offer; so, I
did not, wanting your

blessing; now, every
day I live, I regret that
moment. F. M. L.

Metal4Life said...
This is such a relatable poem! I drown in regrets of a bad decision I made that now affects and makes me who I am.... Just amazing job! You are talented my friend!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much. And I feel you. I make mistakes always. I'm getting better no to. 

Scarlett_the_pegacorn said...
Oddly relateable. Somewhat surprised it passed the approval proc ess tho. ;3 Way to sorta-semi break the rules without technically doing so. 

Yeah, I'mma a revoluntionist. In a way. Thanks, Scar. I'll brake the barriers of poetry. 

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow Mckay! I love the message here. I got a little confused at the beginning, but I quickly figured out what was happening when you said "I regret that moment". Can you believe that there is actually and app (F.M.L) that glorifies these bad moments? Anyway, great poem Keep rockin Mckay

Yes. I was inspired by that app. Some of the stories there are hialrious. Some not so much. That's life for you. Thanks so much, Liv.