To the Rain

Kiss my skin—kiss my
hair—kiss my eyes and my lips
like no one else has.

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:34 am:
how is it that you write so little,and yet what you have portrayed is so real, and relatable!?

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:15 pm:
Okay, I have to reply to this one. I adore the message that you send to us here (like in most of your poetry) and I find it really amusing and can connect to it in so many ways. Great job! Definitely 5/5 stars from me.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:22 pm :
Thanks. I'm glad you can connect to this poem, although most people would deny ever connecting to such a poem. 

lackadaisicalwolf said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:20 pm:
This is great! I want to like put this on an awesome picture and make a poster out of it. :)

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:24 pm :
Wow. Really? That'd be cool. And I'd love it. Thanks, Wolf.

lackadaisicalwolf replied...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:29 pm :
Yes realllyyyy :D It'd be so awesome! You're welcome

SincerelyManonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30, 2013 at 7:09 pm:
Im absolutely in love with this poem... It's just gorgeous.

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm :
Thank you. That means a lot. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2013 at 4:57 am:
ARE you Basho reincarcerated?? Wow, this Haiku was a delight to read. Truly. It's gone straight to my heart. Love, love, love it .

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29, 2013 at 4:57 am :
*reincarnated

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:22 pm :
Hahaha. I wish. I don't think so. But thanks. 

Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:39 am :
I think you are :D And didn't you see what I did there?

Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:32 pm :
HAHAHAHA. Now, I see it. Maybe I am. 

Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:24 am :
Finally ;)

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26, 2013 at 12:24 pm:
I like this poem, but your comment elaborating on it is far more beautiful.

May 28, 2013 at 3:50 pm :
HAHA. Thanks, Christi. I will say that the comment was a bit more thought out. Thanks. 

Flowers_Will_Grow said...
May 22, 2013 at 6:16 pm:
I love rain too!  The way it washes away everything away!  Rain makes the flowers grow!   xD  

May 23, 2013 at 2:27 pm :
I get the pun now. Good one. Tooke me a while to get. Thanks. 

Flowers_Will_Grow replied...
May 31, 2013 at 9:35 pm :
Thanks xD Les Mis has taken over my life...and you're welcome xD

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:26 pm :
I love that film as well. And thanks.