Melting Pot

Doesn’t that mean brown, black,
red, and yellow too? Since when
was white the sole hue?

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 12:59 am:
EMBRACE THA POWA. Gosh, this is wickedly impressive. "Oh haikus how I grow fond of you. Short and simple you make me show my dimple." How was that? I just came up with it. Oh, Mckay, you are making me love haikus. You changed me froma hata to a lova. What can I say? This is so pow(a)erful! I love everything about this. How strong and fierce! The ending though, mind blowing. That line was wildly good! Jeeze, you're too perfect it makes my tummy hurt. :c ( Just kidding, it's not ... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 7:06 pm :
Don't strain yourself, cuz I'm only just starting. ^u^ No, I can't take the credit really. Glad I've converted to the powa that is haiku. Join the brother and sisterhood of Haiku. We're taking new members. So if you could just sign here and here....But I have a feeling you're on your way. The one you made is a pretty good start. Just practice everyday; you'll get the hang of it. Recently, I got like this explosion of haikus out of nowhere. Hopefully I post all of them... (more »)