Winter's Song This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

cracked, white lips bending
over cups of dark coffee
all the warmth has left

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YAY!!!!!!!!! ^u^ I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, LIV! Congrats on the Editors' Chioce, even more for creating a beautiful haiku. Beginning to end—you don't lack the talent of a haiku ninja. Welcome, my child. -_-  *cymbal niose* "Cracked, while lips": these lines are just gorgeous. And the coffee reference is tasty. I'm such a coffee perdon; I swear I'm addicted to that caffeine rich goodness. And AMEN!! to winter being gone...for now...I'm more of a summer per... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Congrats, congrats, congrats on the publication. I wish I could share the magazine's pages with you, Ada, and MyApocalyptic—three of my literary sisters. Wonderful writers, all of you. Again, congrats. I'm super happy for you.