Disturbed Youth

Think they can change me,
Well – they don’t know me, Pity they
Can’t change themselves.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 10:23 pm:
Wow. I wish I could come up with a clever response...Five stars.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:26 am :
Thank You :)))) This means a lot.

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 3:16 pm:
Very nice! Good job!

Aug. 3 at 9:40 am :
Thank YOU!

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 3 at 8:01 pm :
You're welcome. I look forward to your next submission!

Aug. 4 at 12:02 pm :
As a matter of fact, I am too... I wonder why it's taking so long to get posted... I hope it's something good like a check maybe... Fingers crossed. :D

Aug. 4 at 6:04 pm :
*also crosses fingers*

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25 at 4:40 am:
.........................................

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 5 at 11:34 pm:
Conveys the teenagers' daredevil nature and I-know-it-all attitude!

May 7 at 12:27 pm :
Yeah I hope so... It's kind of based on how we view the world but there's another meaning to it to..that oe was a little personal but anyway well, not being "apne mun miyaan mithu" but I'm mostly like one of the good kids around and when I came to this new place there were literally none like me, I mean compared to them I know nothing, which is also a long story,, maybe I'll tel you sometime later...anyway when I first came here they said we'd change you by the end ... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1 at 1:37 pm:
Mmm-hmmm....AMEN, sister! Don't try to change your enighbor if you can't change yourself. Words to live by everday. Love it!

OlveraJorge1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 1 at 2:27 pm :
Well said!

May 2 at 9:27 am :
Indeed Mckay! And Thank You so much! 

May 2 at 9:28 am :
OlveraJorge1 It is indeed an honour that you stumbled upon some of my poetry and I'm glad you took the time to read it :D