Disturbed Youth

Think they can change me,
Well – they don’t know me, Pity they
Can’t change themselves.

nelehjr This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. I wish I could come up with a clever response...Five stars.

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 29, 2013 at 2:26 am
Thank You :)))) This means a lot.

BrandybuckTook said...
Very nice! Good job!

Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:40 am
Thank YOU!

BrandybuckTook replied...
You're welcome. I look forward to your next submission!

As a matter of fact, I am too... I wonder why it's taking so long to get posted... I hope it's something good like a check maybe... Fingers crossed. :D

BrandybuckTook replied...
*also crosses fingers*

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2013 at 4:40 am
.........................................

AugustSummerFling This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Conveys the teenagers' daredevil nature and I-know-it-all attitude!

Yeah I hope so... It's kind of based on how we view the world but there's another meaning to it to..that oe was a little personal but anyway well, not being "apne mun miyaan mithu" but I'm mostly like one of the good kids around and when I came to this new place there were literally none like me, I mean compared to them I know nothing, which is also a long story,, maybe I'll tel you sometime later...anyway when I first came here they said we'd change you by the end ... (more »)

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mmm-hmmm....AMEN, sister! Don't try to change your enighbor if you can't change yourself. Words to live by everday. Love it!

OlveraJorge1 replied...
Well said!

May 2, 2013 at 9:27 am
Indeed Mckay! And Thank You so much! 

May 2, 2013 at 9:28 am
OlveraJorge1 It is indeed an honour that you stumbled upon some of my poetry and I'm glad you took the time to read it :D