It Has To End.

Rose bud, it's petals
Open and close everyday,
then one day they fall.

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple...yet PERFECT! Awesome job Saphira!!

Mahnoor said...
Speechless. Seriously, speechless. This was - is - awesome!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:34 am
Hey Mahnoor!! I only saw your comment today. MAde me SO HAPPY :D :D Thank You for the praise. I'll be reading and giving feedback on your work up here soon. Just pray for me that Allah help me manage this insane schedule better :P Love, Dua.

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I've been reading your haikus and i must say that i've liked almost every single one. Great job on these, keep it up!

Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:45 am
WOW, that is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long time. Thank you ever so much! You just made my day. And may I venture to ask, out of the ones you read, which one did you like best? 

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Hmm, hard question! I think i like this one the most though. It's message is simple, but beautiful.

Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:36 am
Oh, wow thank you!

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You conveyed the essence of life in a simple seventeen syllable haiku. Great, saphira! All lives are beautiful just like roses, but wherever the rose is, they will wilt one day. Death is the final destination.life and death are complementary and each holds its own special beauty. I think you conveyed all these in your simple poem. Hats off!

Oh Thank you, truly your feedback is as beautiful as your poetry.. I meant duh! It's poetic itself.. Thanks! I'm happy happy happy. 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This isn't only about roses, for sure. This talks about life in general. It buds one day; the nest it blooms; then withers too quickly. Sad but true. I love this one the best of all your new haikus; not to belittle the rest. They're all what haikus should be.

May 2, 2013 at 9:29 am
Oh Thank You for all this. I'm glad you understood what it was truly meant to convey. :D