Wallflower

I'm bright azure, but
Ne'er was planted here, nor have
My roots grown attached. 

PadoodalleeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:33 pm:
This is very good! A flower that never actually feels secure where it is. You did a great job of describing the term "wallflower" while also adding metaphor. I love this haiku =)

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30 at 11:24 pm:
I like it.Good job.

davidnolanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30 at 6:38 pm:
Sometimes i struggle to find what a poem is talking about, and this is one of those times...the way I read it, its about maintaining a cheery front even though you haven't really found your place yet...if that's true, I love the roots metaphor!

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 30 at 6:46 pm :
I like that interpretation! I can see where you're coming from, with the bright azure. Originally I intended it to allude to how bright flowers are usually the centerpiece, but that does work really well, too! *steals that interpretation*

SooBlueNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29 at 10:26 am:
i luv it ... i wish i knew how to write that short wd still make sense to me and everyone who reads it

Prince-AustinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29 at 11:59 pm :
It is cool