Logging off This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Now I ponder: will
this lifeless glow quietly
lure us off the edge?

MysticMusicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 15 at 5:56 pm
That's been a big question on my mind for the past few- who knows that long. Sometimes it feels like technology is taking over lives and it's nice to disconnect sometimes. This is an amazing haiku and definitely deserved to be published. Great job!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
By the way Real Nice Haiku! Congratulations on the Editor's Choice!

I wonder that too. A lot.