Diamond Girl

Moonlight ricochets
off wind burnt hair. She smiles,
star bits in her eyes.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:37 am:
Gosh! I just love all these words! I mean every single one! Really! This is breath-taking! She woud LOVE it! Do tell me when you show her, if you do! :D Good Luck!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:13 pm :
Thank you sao much! Your reaction means a lot to me! :D I'm really glad you like my writing! :3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18 at 12:37 pm:
I love the image you convey in this haiku with you descriptive words: "star bits in her eyes." Well done. Have you showed her this piece yet? 

Apr. 19 at 11:19 am :
Thank you! I haven't shown her yet. I'm not really sure if I will or not, I try to be careful with delicate friend group dynamics, but... She's so sweet ahhhhh! X3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:40 pm :
You should. Tell her how you feel. Don't deny yourself. Hey, she might feel the same way about you; you never know. Don't live life regretting the moments that pass so briefly. Later on you'll always ask yourself, What if...? Then, tell me what happens. I'm routing for you!