Wisps

The slow dimming sky
Covered by wispy shadows
Of what isn't there

TallerthantreesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30 at 12:11 pm:
This poem speaks volumes. In such a simple, short way I feel like you have conveyed such emotion. Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work. 

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 5 at 5:09 pm :
Thanks for the feedback!

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:19 pm:
Very nice! It's very short but poems don't need to be long to have meaning. <3

Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:10 pm :
Thanks again! (:

dragonfly95 said...
May 29, 2013 at 1:23 pm:
This is a good poem though the last line threw me. would you mind checking out my poem ''steady beating'' ? thanks in advance :)

Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:11 pm :
Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. And I'd be glad to! (: Thanks for the feedback.