Lavender

Bobbing in the breeze—
Clustered together tightly—
Little purple stars;

A mount of aroma—
Heap of halcyon heather-
Hued waltzing flowers.

Court901 said...
Really nice imagry and word choice. Beautiful poem.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much, Court901.

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful word choice.

Thank you! ^u^

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow.Its a sweet and amazing poem.I loved it.Well done

Thanks. :)

TevyRae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Super Cute and sweet. it's simple, but its got such a relaxing flow to it. awesome job! 

Thanks!!! Glad you like it. ^u^

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
simple but enchanting :3

So sweet. Thanks. 

Tabitha1233 said...
Such a sweet relaxing poem! Thanks for writing!

Thank you. And you keep writing too!

LiraDaeris said...
How pretty :D I like the scene you set up. Can practically smell them.

haha:) Thanks.

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This has so much peace and sweetness about it. I can almost smell the lavender. Lovely :))  

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
And your use of "halcyon" makes my write-y senses tingle :D

Thank you, MyApocalyptic. I'm glad to do so.

Literature_DarlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great imagery and amazing word choice! I wish my haiku writing ability was par with yours!

Thank you. I'm so flattered for you to think so. You're just as great. 

Cutey-Beauty said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:20 am
It's amazing how good you are with adjectives! :)